shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: How To Link From A Post To Gallery Lo

How To Link From A Post To Gallery Lo

I'm not sure how to link from a post to a layout in the gallery. It's years since I did it and have forgotten. I'll have a go here and see if it works. I've found a fab LO for scraplifting, it's called 7th Birthday by webdesignmom: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...birthday71.jpg

I did it - after several attempts!
    I opened another browser window for the gallery and found a suitable LO.
    I right clicked on it and then clicked on 'copy image location'
    I clicked on the link icon (the one with a globe and piece of chain) above my message box; pressed CTRL V to insert the image's location.
    I posted my reply and the link came up in red, as shown above.

I typed these instructions for myself - and to save you having to respond to my problem, and of course it can by others needing the same info.

I was quite surprised that this topic wasn't covered in the GDS FAQs - unless I missed it!

Bye, happy scrapping. Luv, Monica
    Last edited by mozeemo; 09-01-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: to see if I'd linked correctly

So glad you figured it out. It is posted somewhere, it's come up a few times, but I'll be darned if I remember where! Look forward to seeing your scraplift!

Welcome to GDS! Glad you figured it out!

There is a great video tutorial showing how to do this under the Resources tab at the top of the page. Then you want Site How-to's for the video tuts.