shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ** New Quick Page Exchange! Thru Aug 31st

** New Quick Page Exchange! Thru Aug 31st

Is everyone ready for another Quick Page Exchange?
    The kit we are going to use is La vie
    ( currently on sale for 20% off ).

For using La vie, you will receive all of the pages submitted, plus these 2 additional quick pages!

* Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 page but not more than 2 using this kit or bundle only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.

* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be debra_joyofbeach_qp01.png.
    * Post your preview of your quick pages at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see!
    * I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quick page you submit.
    *Please upload your .png or .jpg file to a file sharing program such as 4shared and pm me with the link.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Wednesday, August 31, 2011. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone asap!

I'll add everyone who signs up to the bottom here and update it when I see your pages uploaded!

PattyB
    Donakat
    britnkaysmemaw2
    treepot
    Debra ? =)
    Olivia
    Last edited by DavisChronicles; 08-25-2011 at 12:46 PM.

i love this kit! it is so beautiful. your two quickpages are gorgeous!!!

Wow...what a fabulous QP exchange this will be! This kit is so beautiful!

Count me in.

I'm new here, but I would like to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    I'm new here, but I would like to participate.
    Welcome to GDS Patty! Can't wait to see what you create!

I'll join in with this exchange.

I love this kit! Here is my QP for the exchange.

Gorgeous page Cathy!! I just added you and Donakat

9. LOVE this kit! Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous exchange!!

Here's my qp preview

Quote Originally Posted by DavisChronicles View Post
    Welcome to GDS Patty! Can't wait to see what you create!

and qp number 2:
    Last edited by PattyB; 08-22-2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: added info