shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Target Channel??

Target Channel??

I keep getting an error message on CS5 that says I can't use the move tool because the target channel is hidden. Don't know what this is nor have I ever had this problem. Any ideas out there?

Thanks!!

Are you using channels Anna? That's quite an advanced move, I barely use channels. I'm wondering if you have your channels palette open instead of say layers or something and you're accidentally accessing channels by mistake. If you are using channels, turn them all on the lefthand side - the eyeball icon. Short of that, I'd just do a restart.

As Darlene said, this dialog only comes up if you've done something with the channels, making a layer mask channel, or something, and forget to change back to the RGB channel before switching to the layers panel.

Gee, and I thought Target had a new shopping Channel we could watch, ROFLMBO

You're a funny girl Cathy!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Gee, and I thought Target had a new shopping Channel we could watch, ROFLMBO
    LOL!