shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Poland!

Hello from Poland!

Hello! My name is Dorota and I am living in distant Poland. I have a son - Mateusz (has the right 14 months) and he is my happiness.
    I am getting to know scrapbooking from a few weeks, so I hope that I will teach myself a lot from you . I must to admit that I am infected and this is more incurably..

2. Hello Dorota! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the site. I know what you mean about the addiction. Can't wait to see Mateusz layouts! Please holler if you need any help with anything :)

Hiiii Dorota. Nice to see you here. Yes scrapbooking is definitely addictive. I look forward to seeing your stuff! the ladies here are friendly so come on in and join us on the boards.

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Smile

Thanks for the pleasant reception. :) I will load a few my LO, so you will see what I managed to do. Only remember - I am novice, so look with kind eye...;)

Thanks very much for Wecome Kit! He is beautiful! He appeals to me very much and I already think above exploiting him :)

Hi Dorota - welcome to the site, everyone is very friendly, so am sure you will be very happy here :)

Hi Dorota, this is the best place to make friends and get involved. Everyone is soooo friendly. Looking forward to seeing your layouts