shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Welcome Kit

Welcome Kit

heehee, viewing several of the layouts today I was wondering where the missing kit was. I couldn't find it in the store, it wasn't listed as a freebie, it wasn't for sale, & it looked so pretty "swinging" on the home page. For the life of me I could not find it. After one last drool over the layouts using it, I checked my email...and there it was!! What is they say...when you're looking for something you'll always find it in the last place you look?? heehee...thanks for the welcome kit!!!! ; ))))
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

2. Ah! Isn't it amazing how bombarded we are with email but sometimes there is wealth in them??? Glad you were able to see that we appreciate you joining us and thus giving you a welcome kit just simply for registering!

3. LOL - funny, and I found mine that way too, when I least expected it! I am equally delighted!

Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine
    you'll always find it in the last place you look?? heehee...thanks for the welcome kit!!!! ; ))))
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

4. oh well then... I guess I better check my email!

I would like to thank GDS for the welcome kit too! It is a very nice welcome to the group. Thanks
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Thank you for the kit :)