store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Thread: Tutorials

Tutorials

I know we have a resource section on GDS but do we have a place to store tutorials that are given for an answer to a specific question? Dona just gave a great tutorial on creating special edges on paper and I would love to have that in a specific section so we could refer to it from time to time. Dona's great tutorial is found here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=17900

I normally put those type of tutorials into a notepad or word document and put them in a folder on my computer marked Tutorials!

Interesting to know if there would be a way to make a section for these type of tutorials though!

Gosh Kathy, you are so good!! I was just thinking that I couldn't print another piece of paper and put it in a binder to then store the binder where it only collects dust!!! I have all my classes that I took here, I printed them, and now they sit there untouched. I wish I had saved them the way you recommended!! Thanks for the idea...gonna do that now!!

LOL...You are welcome Anna!

Can you still access your class files here to save them? I saved my classes this way too so I could go back and refresh myself, and believe me, they have come in handy at times!

Do we have a tutorial on re-coloring an element? A challenge participant is requesting one.

Patty - I saw that Dorian asked about re-colouring an element in your challenge thread and I put a couple of links for her - or anyone else for that matter on how to do some re-colouring. There are so many ways to do it, I picked a couple of simple ones.

Thank you so much Darlene!

8. Resource section?

wondering how to get to that resource section you mention?

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I know we have a resource section on GDS but do we have a place to store tutorials that are given for an answer to a specific question? Dona just gave a great tutorial on creating special edges on paper and I would love to have that in a specific section so we could refer to it from time to time. Dona's great tutorial is found here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=17900

That is a really old post, the site has been sold and updated since then. Not sure that it even exists any more.

If there is anything you would like to know how to do, just ask and we will see if someone can help. There is generally someone that will know.