shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Store question

ISO (70s and 80s)

Hi again! Is it ok to ask for recommendations from the store? I am looking for kits that would work well with photos from my childhood - mid to late 70s and early 80s. Any suggestions? ( I am thinking 70s and 80s color schemes)
    Last edited by norskinus; 07-18-2011 at 05:36 AM. Reason: suggested byj_camargo6

2. Of course it's ok....where's Liz (elenasworld)??? That girl is amazing! She can tell you what is in the store off the top of her head!

Also, you may want to edit your title to ISO:70's and 80's kits....that lets people know from your title that you're looking for something (ISO=in search of) and what it is.

Good luck!

I found a couple that aren't necessarily 60's and 70's "themed", but they definitely have colors that remind me of the timeframe.

Previews are linked to the store. If I spot any others, I'll post 'em for ya!

Studio4 has a couple of retro kits that would be perfect:
    Golden Oldies

Retro Reunion

Andrea's Discover kit is in keeping with the time frame for its color scheme (it has an addon, too):
    Last edited by donakat; 07-18-2011 at 11:24 AM.