shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Ask questions here...

Ask questions here...

Post any questions you might have about any of the lessons here and I will reply with an answer. Make sure you tell me what lesson you are asking about and what page in the tutorial you are having trouble with if applicable. I generally check questions several times a day. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible but don't be afraid to ask again in case I missed it. The forum is suppose to email me when there is a new post but rarely a question may end up in my spam folder. Also, I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)

Hi,

I'm working on the advanced fold tutorial and I've worked up till the applying the displace filter with the crumpled.psd that I created, but somehow I could not get the torn-like effect. After I applied the displace filter the fold remain the same but the gap between the fold and the paper was wider. That's it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

~ Angela ~