shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Make A GDS Blinkie Contest

Hybrid View

Make A GDS Blinkie Contest

Hi Everyone!

GDS needs a new "Site Blinkie"... A Blinkie that really says who we are as a community and site.

So.. Here's the challenge... Make a Blinkie and please include the GDS Logo. Submit it here no later than June 4th midnight est. for judging by the GDS Community!

Winner will receive a Gift Coupon good for printing two (2) 12" x 12" layouts from our very own GDS Printing Service!

Good Luck Everyone!! Let's Have Fun!!

2. Wow, what an awesome contest!!! And wow what a prize!!!!! I'm sure that you will get a ton of entries for this.....can't wait to see all the blinkies!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Wow!! Cool prize!!! Can I play? I will get to work on another one .... here's one I made recently to tide you over ....

Quote Originally Posted by ckbymommy View Post
    Wow!! Cool prize!!! Can I play? I will get to work on another one .... here's one I made recently to tide you over ....

Of course you can play...!

Question Question for you

When you say it has to have the logo, do you mean the pretty colorful one from the top of each page, or just that it has to say "goDigitalScrapbooking.com"?

the "pretty colorful one".. :)

7. Where can I find a good blinkie tut for photoshop CS2??
    Thanks for any help.
    Very nice blinkies Ladies!!!
    I just wanna learn how??