shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Can't get images for posting

Can't get images for posting

Hi,

Before our new computer and internet explore whatever number it is now, I could right click on an image and get a prompt that said "Copy Image Location". Then, I could copy it and paste the image in using the insert image icon in the posting menu.

Now, I do not even have access to the "copy image location". I would like to post images, but all I can do is copy and paste a link. Any ideas?

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Are you logged in? If you're not logged in, it won't show up. Also, if you've just gotten a new computer, you may have to redo your passwords. I hope this is the solution, otherwise, I'm not sure why that's happening.

On Firefox I get the Copy Image Location option, but when using Internet Explorer I don't.
    With IE you need to right click, go to properties, and then copy the address URL. That is how I do it.
    Anyone else have any suggestions?

I have trouble off and on getting the "copy image location"
    the ones that never work for me are when more than one image is there, like the previews that scroll through more than one.
    i usually go through the routine and clear my cache, re-boot, and try again
    sorry i am not much help

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    On Firefox I get the Copy Image Location option, but when using Internet Explorer I don't.
    With IE you need to right click, go to properties, and then copy the address URL. That is how I do it.
    Anyone else have any suggestions?

YES! Thank you!

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Great! Glad that worked for you!