shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

We're going to Beijing for a couple days, then to Xian, then a river cruise on the Yangtze, and finally to Shanghai. Almost two weeks. I'm really jazzed!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    I plan to SLUG this weekend as much as possible. It's been such a busy week. I'm looking forward to taking it easy.

Dona! CHINA! WOW! That should be quite an adventure!
    I love being a slug.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I just noticed the credits on my siggie are not where they are supposed to be1 That's what happens when you try to scrap after a 6 hr. road trip!!
    But it's coming along nicely! It looks warm and festive!

4. Quote Originally Posted by scrapn4christ View Post
    Tomorrow we have our joint men's & women's meeting at church. We are having a pool party & grilling steaks!! Yyuuummmm Best of all only children 12 & up are allowed!!! We get to enjoy ourselves.
    Oh that sounds like fun! Can I come over????
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. I am going to visit my baby niece and then going to a cookout!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong View Post
    I love being a slug.
    You and me both, sister!

Thanks Lisa....I jumped the gun and posted before I made sure it was right!!

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    We're going to Beijing for a couple days, then to Xian, then a river cruise on the Yangtze, and finally to Shanghai. Almost two weeks. I'm really jazzed!
    Beijing is lovely. There is a section of the great wall that you can take a cable car up and then a tobaggon down. Oh and it will be really, really hot.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Found the photos I'm gonna use! Boy, I haven't done a SS here is a loooooong time!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    I plan to SLUG this weekend as much as possible. It's been such a busy week. I'm looking forward to taking it easy.
    I was a slug last weekend....so gonna try and get the boys to the beach tomorrow! Hubby has to work...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.