shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Actually there is a software program to scrap on the smart phones but is very limited on what u can do.
    They won't let me hook up my laptop lol

Have fun finishing up. I'll leave some love later

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    I play the role of Neal in my home ... cook, clean ... scrap ...

Please ... tell me Neal does not scrap ...
    No he doesn't scrap but he is an artist and gives me lots of ideas!!

No one has had any questions so I guess I've been taking it easy on ya... Well here comes a dousy (sp?)!

Step 1: Pick two photos, framed or matted (will work best instead of a clipping mask or blended photo)
    Step 2: Pick 1 background paper and 2 other coordinating but different papers
    Step 3: For each of the 2 coordinating papers, cut into a 12” high by some sort of thin width. The two strips can be the same width or vary.
    Step 4: Arrange two strips vertically but angle such that they aren’t parallel to each other and place them on background paper.
    Step 5: Layer the photos on top of the two strips angled as you wish.
    Step 6: Embellish by clustering at least 12 various elements (some can be duplicated) under/around your photos
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I was wondering when it would get harder.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Only 12 things -- no more or less -- correct? or can it be more than 12 things -- just 12 different elements?

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Yeah, you got us there, Holly!

I love clustering! It says at least so more than 12 is good!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I love clustering! It says at least so more than 12 is good!
    correct...

it got quiet in here...LOL!

Ok, well if you've done a speed scrap of mine before you always know what I end with and tonight is no different!

Hey, at least I didn't have you "tuck" photos under something or insist on circles....LOL!

Step 1: Pick two photos, framed or matted (will work best instead of a clipping mask or blended photo)
    Step 2: Pick 1 background paper and 2 other coordinating but different papers
    Step 3: For each of the 2 coordinating papers, cut into a 12” high by some sort of thin width. The two strips can be the same width or vary.
    Step 4: Arrange two strips vertically but angle such that they aren’t parallel to each other and place them on background paper.
    Step 5: Layer the photos on top of the two strips angled as you wish.
    Step 6: Embellish by clustering at least 12 various elements (some can be duplicated) under/around your photos
    Step 7: Title, date and add at least two lines of journaling…yes I said what some think is a dirty word!

You have an hour to complete your layout and upload to this gallery: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927

Can't wait to see what you create! Good luck!
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-08-2011 at 06:07 PM.