shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

I'm ready too! It's really been too long since we had a SS.

Well, DD is asleep and DH is home.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

3. Glad Chris and Lisa that the weather isn't messing with your internet!

Welcome all..! Glad you are joining me tonight and hope you have fun...

I'll give you 7 steps over the next hour (every 10 minutes or so) and then you'll have an hour after that to finish your layout and upload to our Speed Scrap gallery http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927 .

Remember to post often in this thread to increase your chances of randomly winning a $5 coupon good for anything in my store!

And to keep up, the Refresh button in your browser is your friend!!!

As always, I'm always open to creative interpretation so just have fun with it!

Here we go....

Step 1: Pick two photos, framed or matted (will work best instead of a clipping mask or blended photo)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

ok... Got mine!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

5. I don't know about you but I sure am glad it's weekend time! Got any big plans this weekend?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

6. ok sounds good
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hi All,
    I'm here....messing around with my new siggie that just isn't right yet!! lol OK, here we go.

I was going to try this. It's been a long time. My scanner won't scan the picture I wanted to go with the other one. GRRRR!

Pat

No plans for this weekend, but I've got BIG plans coming up: a trip to China in two weeks or so.

Photos and frames chosen!

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats