shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Join me in this thread for a speed scrap Friday, July 8th at 9pm eastern daylight savings time :)

Choose 2 photos....

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store! If you use any of my products primarily for your layout, you'll get a 25% off coupon to my store!

See you then!

PS. Visit Resources > World clock menu item at the top of this page to figure out the corresponding time in your own time zone :)

Just finished up a set of products for my Joy of Beach series that's been in the works for awhile! And it's on sale so if you use my products primarily for this speed scrap you can get another 25% off! There's a bundle too that you can add onto that savings as well!!!

So your posting bonus is a coordinating cluster...

Last edited by HollyS; 07-07-2011 at 06:59 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh, fun! On my calendar!

yay, a Speed Scrap
    I am marking my calendar, and if I am lucky, maybe I will have the munchkin in bed and the dh watching his movies in another room

Yeah!!!!!! Speed Scrap...marking my calendar now!

Woot woot!! I've been watching for a speed scrap... marking my calendar

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

6. Aw, wish I could make this one, but it's our family night....maybe next time...

7. Hopefully things will slow down and I'll actually be able to participate. :)
    [IMG][/IMG]

8. 1'm going to try to give it shot, not sure what I am doing this is my first email.

just a friendly reminder! It's tonight!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

COOL!!! I'll be here!!