shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    No plans for this weekend, but I've got BIG plans coming up: a trip to China in two weeks or so.
    WOW!! China! Sounds awesome!

Gonna wait for another step before I pick.....otherwise I'll change them later.

I am having coffee with a friend and then the board meeting for our ministry.

Donna -- where are you going in China?

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

4. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    No plans for this weekend, but I've got BIG plans coming up: a trip to China in two weeks or so.
    Wowza...that is big! How long are you staying?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Wow! China that's really exciting!
    [IMG][/IMG]

I just noticed the credits on my siggie are not where they are supposed to be1 That's what happens when you try to scrap after a 6 hr. road trip!!

I only wish I was going to China in two weeks. I have to wait until the Chinese government says we can come.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

I plan to SLUG this weekend as much as possible. It's been such a busy week. I'm looking forward to taking it easy.

Dona! CHINA! WOW! That should be quite an adventure!

Tomorrow we have our joint men's & women's meeting at church. We are having a pool party & grilling steaks!! Yyuuummmm Best of all only children 12 & up are allowed!!! We get to enjoy ourselves.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

10. Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong View Post
    I am having coffee with a friend and then the board meeting for our ministry.

Donna -- where are you going in China?
    great! I love me some coffee!!! Especially when it's out with a friend :) BTW, love your siggy...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.