shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    I'm thinking of doing a beach theme siggie...any suggestions teehee...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    We're going to Beijing for a couple days, then to Xian, then a river cruise on the Yangtze, and finally to Shanghai. Almost two weeks. I'm really jazzed!
    Sounds like a wonderful experience. My youngest is going to Peru on a mission trip at the beginning of August. I'm excited but nervous for her all at the same time. It should be a life-changing time for her!

Here's another step:

Step 1: Pick two photos, framed or matted (will work best instead of a clipping mask or blended photo)
    Step 2: Pick 1 background paper and 2 other coordinating but different papers
    Step 3: For each of the 2 coordinating papers, cut into a 12” high by some sort of thin width. The two strips can be the same width or vary.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

And here I am excited about going to the mountains with my husband for a week in August. Sheesh!!

Pat

I'd love to see Peru, too, that will be an outstanding trip for her!

6. Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Sounds like a wonderful experience. My youngest is going to Peru on a mission trip at the beginning of August. I'm excited but nervous for her all at the same time. It should be a life-changing time for her!
    She looked really excited talking about her trip the other day. I am glad she is able to go.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Lisa, she'll have the time of her life. I felt the same way you did about this time last year. Brittany (my oldest DD) went to Australia as a student Ambassador. She would really like to go back. She had the opportunity to go to Japan or once other place this year, but with graduation we decided it was best for her not to go.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Dona - is this your first trip to China? I'd love to do the river cruise - I've heard it's really beautiful.

OK, now I'm really behind!! Neal just made me a burger and I'm trying to eat and scrap.....

Hi everyone. Hubby decided he wanted to play cards so I am missing this speed scrap (: