shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    GULP! Three weeks?!!!! WOW! Mine will be gone only for one week, but she will not be able to communicate with us during most of that time. That'll be a first for us!
    Time actually goes pretty quick until about the last 3-5 days.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Step 1: Pick two photos, framed or matted (will work best instead of a clipping mask or blended photo)
    Step 2: Pick 1 background paper and 2 other coordinating but different papers
    Step 3: For each of the 2 coordinating papers, cut into a 12” high by some sort of thin width. The two strips can be the same width or vary.
    Step 4: Arrange two strips vertically but angle such that they aren’t parallel to each other and place them on background paper.
    Step 5: Layer the photos on top of the two strips angled as you wish.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapn4christ View Post
    Yea, I totally agree with you Lisa!! My hubby doesn't cook at all anymore, even if I'm sick
    OK, now let me really rub it in.....he even cleans up after!!! I tell you ladies, I lucked out when I met Neal!!

Tammy, where in the state of SC is Pelion located? My family except for me all live in and around Greenville.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    Cathy - if you use a laptop you could always put it in the bathroom and just tell DH you have to go to the "potty" and then run in the bathroom every 10 minutes to do the next step!!!

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    Cathy - if you use a laptop you could always put it in the bathroom and just tell DH you have to go to the "potty" and then run in the bathroom every 10 minutes to do the next step!!!
    Ewww... stinky..lol..., but I like that idea!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    OK, now let me really rub it in.....he even cleans up after!!! I tell you ladies, I lucked out when I met Neal!!
    Oh now see that's just not right! My hubby cooks and I love it when he does but he dang near uses everything we have and NEVER cleans up!!! But it's always yummy!

Yeah- that's rubbing it in.

wife, mother of 1 child and two cats

I play the role of Neal in my home ... cook, clean ... scrap ...

Please ... tell me Neal does not scrap ...

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Oh now see that's just not right! My hubby cooks and I love it when he does but he dang near uses everything we have and NEVER cleans up!!! But it's always yummy!
    You made me giggle ... I can just see the mess! When I ask mine to cook, it involves driving to pick up "carry out" from somewhere.

I just realized, that means no mess to clean. Win Win for me!