shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Digital

1. New to Digital

Hi I'm Andi, Mom to 3 boys in Nor. Cal. I've got all the paper crafting goodies you you ever need and I just found myself going digital about a week ago. I look forward to getting to know you.

Andi

hi there Andi!
    Welcome to GDS! I am so glad you found your way here
    I have tons of my paper crafting supplies too, along with
    rubber stamps, ribbons, brads, transparencies. I can't quite
    get rid of them all, but digi-scrapping has been taking up my
    scrapping time for about five years. I love being able to
    do things over and not worry about cutting the one paper that
    I have of something!
    Check out our challenges and the Daily Downloads to help you
    get on your way
    Good Luck!

Welcome to GDS, Andi. I look forward to seeing what you create, and I guarantee you'll love digital!

Hi Andi!

Welcome to GDS! I was in your shoes just about two years ago ... my paper scrapping supplies have been gathering dust ever since. I love, love, love digiscrapping! If you get stuck or have any questions ... don't hesitate to ask. I hope to see you posting in the gallery soon!

Hello and Welcome here Andi! :)

Hi Andi & Welcome to GDS, you're gonna love it here!

Welcome to GDS. I will start off by saying that digital scrapbooking is adicitive. Make sure that you check out the Beginners Gift Pack. There are alot of goodies in there to get you started!

Welcome to GDS....I could never get the hang of Paper Scrapping, too much mess for me....until this weekend and my daughter convinced me to use her cricut....did 3 pages, lol.
    Digi is still my first love though!
    Check out the Resources Tab at the top of the page. There are tutorials there to help get you started.

9. Welcome Andi! Happy to have you join us!

10. Andi,
    I paper scrapper for more than 12 years! Digital is great because you have no mess, and if you make a mistake or want to change something you can do that easily! Welcome!