shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Groovy Girl kit-New in my store!

Groovy Girl kit-New in my store!

Ladies, do you have a teenage girl who is in love with nail polish, earrings, and everything pink? Then you need to grab my newest kit, Groovy Girl. Take a look:

Visit my store to see all of my products and pick something up. You can never have enough scrapbooking kits!
    AmyLeigh

2. Love the paper's colors and texture.

Cute kit!! I think this is a must-have for those of us with teen girls!!

This is cute...Love the colors

Cute kit Amyleigh!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

What a fun kit Amy! I love the scribbles!

None of mine are quite teenagers yet, but they are definitely girlie girls (although the eldest only recently became girlie!) so this is perfect for them - love it :)

8. Heeheee I'm with you Joy, my girl isn't a teen yet, but she saw this kit and said "Ohhh look it's PINK!!!!"

Guess what I'm gonna be gettin' soon??
    Fab kit Amy!!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Hey-Patty!

I have no girls at my house, so I was completely going on memory here! I try to keep up with the girly stuff through my niece's. They definitely have the market cornered on girly. All of them, from the 3 year old to the 25 year old!
    AmyLeigh

10. lol, Amy I do remember you saying you have a house full of boys! You totally nailed the girly aspect Can't wait to work with it....
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN