shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see???

1. I have almost teen boys, I would like to see some more boy kits but not ones that are "little boy." =))

Soccer.
    And if it was in navy blue and white, even better.

I would LOVE to see Military kits. I have some already (and one that I helped to choose the items for) but I haven't seen any in the store here.
    ~~Julie P.~~

How about some more word art?

Thanks for bumping this thread Helen. I didn't even know it was here. I'd like to see some page tears you can use with any paper and I love brushes, especially stamped looking ones. Decorative alphas would be nice too, especially grungy or distressed ones. Also more boy stuff, but not really baby. More geared towards toddlers to teens. Other than that I think you ladies and making some fab kits. I really like some of the new things I've seen in the store.

6. I love doodles and word art and stamps! I agree with Amy, only need a couple paper, but the more, and different, elements, the better!
    I love shabby chic too and I ditto Gwen and the others on cruise themes. I would love papers and elements that look like old world maps, they would make great travel pages!
    More elements that are a bit different, like I dont know, real life items, old post cards, hankies, vintage-y type things like what Helen did with the baby book in her winning designer kit. Also, cool frames that have curls and bends and stick out. I bought up most in the store and would love more of those! Anything that has a real 3-D effect is great!
    Of course I love girly kits and will snap up any and all that the talented designers make!
    Would love to see a 50's type girly kit with pink and black and dots and swirls and poodles, that kind of thing.
    Oh! And how about a good pet kit for scrapping cats, dogs, etc?

OK, enough out of me! Great threat Gwen!

GREAT ideas! Thanks for adding your wishes here - sort of reminds me when I was little and used to get the Sears Christmas Wish Book in September - it's that time of year again - to start wishing for things - why not! We should never grow up and stop believing in Santa!

Am loving these ideas! THANKS!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I have search high and low for a BALLET kit and found nothing, so I would love to see something like that. Also something for Gymnastics and 'dress-up' (which my girls LOVE doing).

Like Amy, I have TONS of papers and would like to see more elements in kits. :)

Thanks for starting this great thread!!

-Wendy C.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Thanks for bumping this thread Helen. I didn't even know it was here. I'd like to see some page tears you can use with any paper and I love brushes, especially stamped looking ones. Decorative alphas would be nice too, especially grungy or distressed ones. Also more boy stuff, but not really baby. More geared towards toddlers to teens. Other than that I think you ladies and making some fab kits. I really like some of the new things I've seen in the store.
    I'm working on page tears and boy kits.. I have toddlers and will be doing some kits in this area!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

I live in a little town called grovetown outside of Augusta Ga
    ok so here go's my 2 cents
    I would love some thing to do with cooking My youngest wants to be a chef and the grandbaby is always pretending to cook
    Debbie