shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see???

1. I am working on some more Split Shots, and have an idea for a really cool one. Are the Split Shots something that you would like to see more of?
    AmyLeigh

2. Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by amyleigh1204 View Post
    I am working on some more Split Shots, and have an idea for a really cool one. Are the Split Shots something that you would like to see more of?
    That would be awesome, Amy! Those split shots are so cool! I ordered the ones you just added to your store and am looking forward to scrapping with them!

I agree, the split shots are cool.

4. I have been looking for a twins kit, but not one of those typical only pink and blue, or only yellow-green, cute-cutesie kits blah, I am sooo not a cutesie kinds-gal but I do like fun & Funky, It seems all the kits I find for little kids are cutesie, what about a sophisticated fun kit for babies/toddlers... hmmm when someone makes it I will buy it lol, also I belong to a scrapping twins yahoo group and Im pretty sure they would want them too!
    Just an Idea
    thanks for listening to me
    Xandra

Here are my 2 cents on what I would like to find, and am having a heck of a time finding: Wedding kits! I make do with any kit of course but I have to work double and tripple as hard to soften it down, really work with recoloring/rezising or getting elements from other kits to make the layout work for a wedding theme..ugghh, kindda frustrating when I have so many layouts to do. Not complaining to much, but would be awesome to have. It would be nice if there was a wedding line out there just for weddings. There I said my peace.

Addie

I am working on a book as a gift for my DS master degree. For this I would like some graduation stuff - hats, degrees,...
    That is was I am looking for - for the moment :)
    Love - Callista

Proudly creating for:

7. I just posted this but maybe in the wrong place? I like to see a first haircut kit, barbershop/beauty shop themed. Not spa themed though. Something that can be used for boys and girls.
    *Wen*

I'm new to digital scrapping. I'd like to see a collection of "the basics", the elements that almost anyone can use like staples, paperclips, tape, brads, etc. Maybe in a couple of different finishes. I've seen them on a few sites, but I'm not sure if there is anything like this in the shop here.

Baby Boy and Baby Girl

I'm looking for baby boy and baby girl kits with cute elements such as bottles, blocks, safety pins, onesies, booties, rattles, etc.
    I saw that Helen has vintage kits but I was looking for something more modern.
    Thanks!
    Deb

I should add that I am looking for realistic elements.
    Last edited by deb o; 04-05-2008 at 01:33 PM. Reason: added comment

10. I've been looking for polaroid frames, embroidery alphas, & some cools Christmas elements (such as presents, stockings, & trees).

I love blue colored paper packs.
    Kris Ann