shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see???

Quote Originally Posted by griest View Post
    Also, I know I'm probably so 90's, but I still love all the country stuff that was so popular then---barn reds, gray blues, and deep greens.Grunge them up and I will be forever happy!
    I'm with Griest - I LOVE all country stuff - barn reds, gray blues, and deep greens and grunged up - with checks and plaids and stripes - I can never have enough of them.

Well, here's a SHORT list from me -

1. Country stuff - ginghams, plaids, grungy solids with unique elements

2. Transportation/Travel - I have TONS of photos of car stuff to scrap - so generic transportation stuff - like license plates (make your own or FUNNY personalized ones that already have cute sayings on them), colorful road signs, papers with maps on them, cute word art (like...are we there yet?);
    unique 'travel' elements.

3. BRAG BOOKs and BRAG Book Templates. This is the latest trend - and I've made up several brag books for my grandkids and they LOVE them. 4x6 inch size templates and books are the BEST! I can print 3 of them on a single photo sheet 8.5x11 at home - and then I laminate them at home and put an office ring through them and the young kids love them. Especially since they have 'dirty' hands a lot and can look at the photos of themselves and others - and it's portable - the 1 and 2 year olds love them in the cars to look at.
    And it's a quick way to share photos with them in a creative way.

These also make NICE gifts to grandparents and in-laws and friends for any occasion - a real quick way to give a small keepsake album to friends for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc.

4. Anything Heritage related - I have tons of old family photos to scrap - vintage 20s/30s, vintage 40s/50s, vintage 60s/70s. Popular colors from those eras too.

5. Craft related - most digiscrappers are into other crafts as well - we are a creative bunch - I'm a sucker for anything sewing, quilted, or needlework related...like heirloom laces and fabrics, and sewing elements, cross stitch, embroidery patches/tags with cute sayings - like 'you are SEW sweet - etc.
    And AC has the cross stitch and embroidery actions that should be able to make up some really cute sewing related tags, alphas, elements.

6. FRAMES - I can never have enough of these - of any kind.

7. Overlay templates - I can never have enough of these - the kind that you use quickly to grunge up or texture papers.

8. Cottage garden or shabby chic - I LOVE anything that is whitewashed! Can't get enough of this. And I LOVE picket fences and lattice backgrounds.
    Even a template with a picket fence or lattice background on it. Memo boards.

9. Christening, Baptism, Confirmation kits, high school and college graduation kits, Wedding kits. Anything that relates to congratulatory moments.

10. Anything 'kid' related - we are always scrapping our kids and grandkids - can never have enough of these papers and elements. Tap Dancing, Ballet, Gymnastics, sports, swimming, trucks and cars and blocks, and video games.
    And EDUCATIONAL ones too - papers with the alphabet and numbers on them. Templates with the alphabet and numbers.

Well - that's my short list - so far. If I think of anything else, I will add later.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    3. BRAG BOOKs and BRAG Book Templates. This is the latest trend - and I've made up several brag books for my grandkids and they LOVE them. 4x6 inch size templates and books are the BEST! I can print 3 of them on a single photo sheet 8.5x11 at home - and then I laminate them at home and put an office ring through them and the young kids love them. Especially since they have 'dirty' hands a lot and can look at the photos of themselves and others - and it's portable - the 1 and 2 year olds love them in the cars to look at.
    And it's a quick way to share photos with them in a creative way.
    7. Overlay templates - I can never have enough of these - the kind that you use quickly to grunge up or texture papers.

8. Cottage garden or shabby chic - I LOVE anything that is whitewashed! Can't get enough of this. And I LOVE picket fences and lattice backgrounds.
    Even a template with a picket fence or lattice background on it. Memo boards.

9. Christening, Baptism, Confirmation kits, high school and college graduation kits, Wedding kits. Anything that relates to congratulatory moments.

10. Anything 'kid' related - we are always scrapping our kids and grandkids - can never have enough of these papers and elements. Tap Dancing, Ballet, Gymnastics, sports, swimming, trucks and cars and blocks, and video games.
    And EDUCATIONAL ones too - papers with the alphabet and numbers on them. Templates with the alphabet and numbers.
    Ditto those for me...ESPECIALLY THE SHABBY CHIC/COTTAGE GARDEN!!!!

I'll add my other thoughts when we get back!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

oh boy is my head swimming with ideas! thanks for the thread Gwen!
    just me, jessica

I think the cluster frames are fun.
    The other thing is graduation for cards, invites and pages.

Yeah! What Helen said! I do lots of 4 x 6 to carry around in my purse in little brag books, and kids love them! I like picket fences, too, and love lattice. Graduation - I need to re-make an album for that! The cluster frames are F A B! Lots of travel stuff! Beach and pool themes, and something about planes. I'm not much into grungy - I like more contrast in a kit so elements don't get lost.

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

6. Let's see, I'll be totally different here. I really need grungy, nature-y kits to scrap photos of Red Rock Canyon and the Grand Canyon. Also need something to scrap photos from a few wineries that we visited near SanFrancisco. And boy stuff - no more flowers! I love the video games idea that Helen suggested. Also love overlays.
    Cathy

OKay, finally caught a few minutes to come back! I agree with the boy stuff........not that I don't LOVE the girly stuff, but it's hard to find cool boy stuff.........nice and grungy, maybe a mud pie kit? hehe......I'm looking for golf stuff too (besides my freebie, hehe).

I LUV argyle.

My biggest general request though, has to be simply to include LOTS of elements. I can do a million things with just a few papers as long as I have lots of elements. The more realistic the better (imo, especially when it comes to bows/ribbons). I wanna be digi but not look digi, kwim?

As for a specific request, I'm getting ready to take some pics of my dd in her new dress - red with white polka dots, and I'd love to see some whitewashed-ish, cottage-y looking kit for that........maybe some daiseys, nice ribbons, buttons, etc.

I'm sure I'll be back.......that's where I'm at now!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Hi everyone - I'm bumping this thread up so that newbies here to the site know there is a place in our forum where you can submit your wish list ideas for designers.
    The link to the forum is: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...splay.php?f=19

So post your 'wishes' here for digi stuff - and we'll see what we can do!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

9. I have seen my wishes posted by many already. Just thought I'd throw in my voice as well. ;)

Ribbons (lots of texture and designs in them), sequins, glitter, swirls, gems (anything with BLING!), charms, metal pieces (wire for beads)....elements that you can put together on your own....sometimes the ones that are premade are hard to "fit" in a layout.

word art, stamps, quotes, brushes, etc.

as for papers, lots of texture, grunge, rips, tears, overlays, edging and prints....stripes, paisley, circles, flowers, swirls

Thanks so much for giving us a thread to voice our wishes!!!!

Wishes . . . .

-solid colored papers with texture in kits
    -brushes, especially swirls and doodles
    -journaling pieces, not just strips. Tags, notebook paper pieces, journaling stamps
    -papers in more muted colors with a lot of detail, ones that look as if they've been built up in a lot of layers
    -more masculine or generic elements. When everyone in the family except me is male, it's tough to do much with lots of flowers!
    -heritage kits!!

Thanks for listening, y'all!
    Paige