shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see???

Don't know if there is anyway to do this but would love to see something for Girl Scout..Sara was a Daisy, now she is a brownie..

Cruise kit would also be nice..

Smile

Definitely a cruise kit! It could contain a lot of nautical that could also be used for patriotic themes like the 4th, etc.

Oh, I love swirled frames?? Is that what they are called?
    and I am a brush-a-holic. I so love brushes!

BRUSHES ... I echo that! Especially if they're swirlie brushes
    ~Traci~

Thank you for starting this thread! This will be useful.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Great thread, Gwen! Ideas swimming in my head now .....

I am also a fan of brushes now that I know how to use them. I love overlays too, you can never have enough to choose from. I am also looking for a kit that would coordinate with my county fair pictures, more specifically my pictures of the rides.
    Cassandra

I'm with Maggie Mae---Cruise stuff would be great. My DH and 4 of our bestest friends will be cruising Alaska in July. I can't wait to go, and I can't wait to get back and scrapp all the pictures I plan to take!!!

Also, I know I'm probably so 90's, but I still love all the country stuff that was so popular then---barn reds, gray blues, and deep greens.Grunge them up and I will be forever happy!

I've got pics from our airplane ride and I was looking for some sort of "travel" themed goodies. The closest thing I found were Debra's ChooChoo stickers & elements. I need planes! I'll probably have this LO finished today with or without, but I've got lots more (and more in the future, I'm sure!), so I could definitely use something like this. Any takers?

Sorta on the same topic, I was also thinking that it would be cool to have some license plate stickers or embellishments. As cool as it would be to have a realistic looking tag, that may be too big of an undertaking for all 50 states! How about just a generic license plate with an alpha to write the state we want??

Forgive me, I'm just brainstorming out loud. If I had the slightest clue how to design anything, I'd give it a whirl!

License plate request has been heard ... shhhhh
    ~Traci~