shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see???

1. what I'd like to see in the future

maybe something associated with "play" like bikes. Also baby animals
    Kris Ann

Wonderful thread! :) Thanks Gwen!
    As a newbie I'm still going about the layouts through templates. So templates are the big thing for me at the moment. I also love doodles. Ready made word art is also on my wish list. :)

I was looking for some kits for October's Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness and can't find any good kits anywhere. A kit like that would help alot of angel mommies, I think. Also, October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Memorial day, everyone around the world are incouraged to light a candle at 7pm your time in a wave of light to remember the lost babies.

I miscarried back in march, I was only 5 or 6 weeks, but was still one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. It would be great to have a decent kit to use to honor our babies.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I'm looking forward to seeing what, if anything comes form this.

4. I was just wondering if anyone knows if you make kits such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Disney, etc. Things that are probably trademarked. Thanks.

I would LOVE to see a kit of just flower clusters. In neutral tones that could go with a lot of different colors. I'm so bad at clusters I'd like to be able to just click and have one done for me!

I adore overlays .... they add so much to a LO .... whether it be a boarder overlay or a simple pattern overlay such as snowflakes for a winter kit .... but I love using them. Something I have seen before are several layers of boarder overlays .... for example one of flowers, another or butterflies and another of a texture that you can layer together with different blend modes to get different effect and a ton of combinations. Or maybe stars, swirls and glitter.

Oh and groupies .... love those maybe journaling groupies or frame groupies where flowers, ribbons, elements are already arranged for speed of doing a LO. Tie them in with a kit and they would be a big hit.
    Last edited by Muma; 09-18-2008 at 06:12 AM.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post
    I adore overlays .... they add so much to a LO .... whether it be a boarder overlay or a simple pattern overlay such as snowflakes for a winter kit .... but I love using them. Something I have seen before are several layers of boarder overlays .... for example one of flowers, another or butterflies and another of a texture that you can layer together with different blend modes to get different effect and a ton of combinations. Or maybe stars, swirls and glitter.
    I second what Sue just said! OVERLAYS! And glitter/sparkle things are great! The idea of overlays that you could combine as you wish is just wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post

Oh and groupies .... love those maybe journaling groupies or frame groupies where flowers, ribbons, elements are already arranged for speed of doing a LO. Tie them in with a kit and they would be a big hit.
    Ditto from me too!!! Thanks for all the ideas - keep them coming.
    I love the borders overlays too - and the groupies are beautiful out there.
    Would certainly save me time in scrapping too! Great ideas - will try to include some of these in my upcoming kits.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

9. Weeds, grasses, wildflowers, leaves to make clusters with!

Sports - Baseball & Football

I would really love to see a kit on boys sports, in particular baseball and football.
    Tracy