shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see???

What would you like to see???

To help the designers out and let them know what we think or need--what would you like to see in some of the kits? Do you love staples, flowers, brads or eyelets, etc. Is there some colors that you have been looking for and can't find? What items can you never have too many of? You get the idea so what can you come up with as "gotta have it".

2. Hmm....wheels turning here.......I personally like tags that have a bunch of sayings on them and maybe a blank tag for me to personalize....and stamps! I love the look of stamps! Alpha's, frames, swirls etc.....

There is such a wide variety of tastes out there, that it will be interesting to see people's responses.....
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

oooh I have one! My girls were recenlty bought Spanish dresses by their Dad when he went out to Spain. The 'problem' is that they are red and black and 'dotty' - I cann't find a kit anywhere to go with the pics, so those colours would be fantastic :)

FABULOUS Thread! Will definitely get my Wish List together for you.

Be back later to post them.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I would love to see more Asian-inspired kits...I have thousands of pictures from Asia, but no papers to make any cool Asian layouts!!

I love realistic flowers. Grungey papers with rips and tears.
    I'm a sucker for overlays, glitter, paint strokes.
    Bent corners, ribbons and bows scrunched, stapled, stitched.
    and clusters. you know like ribbons, bows flowers, tags, all stuck together.
    If I think of more, I'll be back...(in my best arnold voice)

7. I love solid colored papers with a very - very - very light texture on them.

I also love the bold pure colors - I want to see my colors in the layout - not just a hint of the color.

Great thread, thanks for posting it Gwen!!

Smile

Since I can't make them myself, I love beautiful folded back corners and masked templates that don't require PS or PSP. Neat thread to start!!

What a great and useful thread... bumping so all the Designers get a looksey!