shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keywords

Thank you for your assistance with keywords!! I think I finally got it down pat!
    ~Traci~

I have a tip for keeping all the keyword information quick and easy to find in your own computer - find the TOU (terms of use) text file in the kit. Open it as soon as you've extracted the files, and add the keywords and URL to it while you still have the information showing online. It is then easily available to copy and paste the information into the upload form.

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

Ooooooo ... MOM ... that's SUCH a good idea!!! I never would have thought of that!! You're so smart!!
    ~Traci~

That's a good idea Barbara!

How I keep track .....
    When I start a new LO, I make the base layer (behind the background paper, or a white layer) that is just for text and it includes all credits .... the kit name and designer, keywords, URL to the kit, font(s), plus any lyric/quote/peom or scraplift info, and if the LO doesn't have a date on it, I add that in as well.
    After I finish the LO, I also add it into the file info for the LO

Since I keep all my LO's in PSD form, it's easy for me to go back and access that info.

Having that info in the TOU would make it easier to access, especially if I am scrapbooking without an internet connection!!