shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keywords

Keywords

Does anyone know where I can find information on Keywords?

Thanks.

Hugs,
    Theresa

2. Hey Theresa,

I wrote a tut on using keywords in the gallery. Deb and Holly are going to be releasing it soon, I hope you will find it helpful.
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

3. ok, so maybe the tut won't be coming out soon, lol.....here it is in a nutshell....I'll use Rebecca's Grape Punch kit for an example:

It will help if you have two browser windows open, one for your gallery upload, and one for the GDS store. When you're in the store looking at a product, under the preview are 3 columns: Product Description, Tech Info and Price. You want to be looking at Tech Info. Find the product code, in this case it is rebecca-grape . Copy and paste the product code into the keyword section of your gallery upload and you are done. If you need to keyword more than one product, simply seperate the keywords using commas and spaces.

I hope this is helpful if not please let me know!!
    Last edited by CrayonQueen; 05-23-2007 at 06:49 AM.
    Patty

I posted a reply about this in the round 3 chatter. I got the information from the instructions for the current supreme team. You can find my post HERE. You need to be using the username of the designer as well as the product code.
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-23-2007 at 06:52 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    I posted a reply about this in the round 3 chatter. I got the information from the instructions for the current supreme team. You can find my post HERE. You need to be using the username as well as the product code.
    Hey Andrea,

Have you had trouble with the keywords using only the product code?
    Patty

No, but I don't submit many layouts because I am usually busy with other stuff.

Thanks for that info Andrea! I didn't know that, I know puting the product code into the keywords will bring up your layout when someone clicks the "view layouts" button and if it is clicked on from a layout, it brings up the rest of the layouts with that keyword.

Andrea and Patty,
    Thank you for the information. I knew I had heard that it was posted or would be but was drawing a complete blank. Thanks again!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Here is the quick set of screen shots that Patty (crayonqueen) so graciously did for us! Thanks Patty!
    Last edited by HollyS; 06-24-2007 at 07:28 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thank yoU!

Hugs,
    Theresa