shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Uploading to Gallery

1. Uploading to Gallery

We noticed many of you choosing a gallery in addition to your default Member Gallery when uploading a layout maybe because the layout is for a challenge or contest. When uploading for this purpose, just pick the Challenge or Contest gallery only because no matter what gallery you pick, it will always show that same layout when you go to our Member Gallery. Otherwise, two copies of your layout get uploaded and put into the respective galleries you pick and you may end up with two sets of comments, etc. This also causes layouts to be shown twice when you look for the last day's/weeks, etc. set of layouts.

Thanks for your consideration in this!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks Holly, I've been guilty of this - didn't know it showed up in gallery if you put it in a challenge gallery. Is there a way to remove the duplicated page?

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I'm guilty of this too. Sorry. I won't do it again~

Hugs,
    Theresa

Also guilty! Consider me informed now ...and I won't make the same mistake again!
    ~Traci~

Guilty, too! Lesson learned :) Thanks for letting us know!