shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Texas

1. Hi from Texas

Hi Everyone,

DeannaJ mentioned this site and the Supreme Team Contest, so I thought I would check things out. Looks like a great site , cant wait to participate.

Hi from Texas to you too!! I'm in Austin, are you anywhere near? You will love GDS. Jump in to the site and join the challenges. I host the desktop challenge found here:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=17351

Enjoy our site!

Welcome to GDS! Make yourself at home, and good luck in the Supreme Team Contest!

Welcome hon! So happy to see you here, and good luck in the contest!

5. Thank you for the welcoming everyone. I live in Dallas, so about 5 hrs north of Austin, but I have come to realize that is nearby in Texas, so howdy neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by txncutie View Post
    Thank you for the welcoming everyone. I live in Dallas, so about 5 hrs north of Austin, but I have come to realize that is nearby in Texas, so howdy neighbor
    You are so right!! Howdy!!

Welcome aboard and I just know you're going to have an exciting time here at GDS! :)

So glad Deanna recommended GDS - there are such friendly people here. Looking forward to seeing some of your contest layouts!

9. thank you so much for the warm welcomes everyone

Welcome, txncutie! I'm from Bryan/College Station, and yes, I'm a Fightin' Texas Aggie! I visited Dallas over the Christmas holidays last year and couldn't believe how the whole metroplex has grown. Ya'll sure got a lot of cold and icy weather this winter. Brrrr!
    mskinsey