shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Up with American Idol?

1. Keeping Up with American Idol?

Things sure are getting intense... my munchkin, Hannah favors Haley but I kinda really like the guys...

Are you watching too?

I'm rooting for Lauren or Scotty. Toss up between the 2 for me. I guess it is my country roots favoring them.

I liked Lauren from the first auditions. However, I think James is the real talent and is quite a creative entertainer, and he's got quite the story. Scotty is great - just love his voice.

I also love Haley--her bluesy voice is just my cup of tea. My other favorites are gone now--Casey & Paul--so Haley's just gotta do it! My picks for the last 8 years? have all landed in the top 2 if not #1, so I'm on a roll!

5. Wow that's a record Dona! I'd like James or Lauren to win but I can definately see Haley winning it too. Not thrilled with Jacob and Scotty but I'm sure they'll go on to make records :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

i think everyone left can sing, but my true favorite Casey is gone :(

it seems to me the judges have been so harsh with Haley, but that girl can sing!

7. I like all the ones that are left, especially James and Scotty.
    [IMG][/IMG]

8. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    i think everyone left can sing, but my true favorite Casey is gone :(

it seems to me the judges have been so harsh with Haley, but that girl can sing!
    I'm with you, Liz... they are all so talented!

It was such a sad episode at last night's "vote off"

10. oh, I missed it..! Who got voted off?