shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana where

Louisiana where

Anyone from Louisiana?

Yes, I'm from Louisiana. I live in South Louisiana. The town is called Carencro. Sort of like a suburb of Lafayette. Hello!!

3. I'm on the other side of the country in Cali, but I just wanted to say hello!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

I'm originally from New Orleans and my parents are still in Louisiana. Welcome! Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Daffy, were your parents affected by Hurricane Katrina? Hopefully things worked out well for them. I am about 2 hrs west of N.O. so our city got a lot of families who left. We just had a festival 3 weeks ago and the good times definitely did roll. It was great. Nice meeting you.

6. I'm in North East Louisiana, about 1 1/2 hours from Shreveport. :) I'm also new to the board, and digi scrapping in general.

7. Hey there! I'm from across the river in central MS. Nice to have you around!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScrapShana View Post
    Hey there! I'm from across the river in central MS. Nice to have you around!
    Are you in Jackson by chance? I'm West Monroe.

Welcome to the board! I'm not from Louisiana--actually from Northwest Florida, like Daffy, but you're still closer to me than most of my fellow Floridians are.
    Paige

Well I live on the other side of Lafayette in Scott. Small world!
    Sharing the Blessings,
    Bayou Bev

God will give us exactly what we need to get through each situation we encounter.