shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Free Scrapbook Magazines Giveaway

1. Free Scrapbook Magazines Giveaway

Don't know why I'm so nervous posting this but here goes.

I was in the process of spring cleaning and was about to throw away tons of beautiful inspirational scrapbook magazines when I thought about giving them away to a good home instead.

I have tons of Cricut Magazines in excellent condition that I'm willing to send to anyone who could use them.

I'm not charging a cost - unless it costs a ton of money to ship which I don't expect it will.
    If interested please respond and we can make arrangements for shipping.

Hope posting this giveaway is allowed in the forum.

Happy Scrapping.
    Sherry-Ann Springer (SAS)

I am sure someone will love getting these!

Wow what a nice offer....looking through magazines sometimes is a wonderful inspiration!

We have a local library here that would love to have them. I teach a class once a month for them and know they would be very grateful. If you still have them let me know and I will send you an address.

5. I would love these. I have a Cricut but no inspiration to use my machine even though I love to paper craft. If there are any that I can't use I will pass on to the local girl scout troop as I do with my unused craft supplies. Thank you.

6. I would love to have a couple of regular scrapbook/card idea magazines. I had to get rid of all of mine with our last move, and I don't find them here in Europe. We have an APO box, so it would be like mailing them in the US (it just takes longer. LOL)

thank you so much for the opportunity :-)
    Hugs,
    Pauli