shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Store HELP Please...

1. Store HELP Please...

I can't seem to... for the life of me figure out how to ADD items to my WishList. I'm logged in and looking at some of Tricia Curtis', Andrea Gold's, and Simply You Templates and wanted to save them for when I had money (hopefully) LOL. I totally missed the sale this past weekend... bummer...

Please Help me out.

Sincerely,
    Shawna

Click on the kit you like and it will open to the next screen where you can add it to your cart. Also on this page, On the left side, is the Wish List. Just click there and add it to your wish list. Have Fun!

Cathy you are always filled with great info

i think you also have to be logged in to the shoppe
    (sometimes I forget that one)

Thanks Liz, and you are right, you do have to be logged in, but I saw in her post she was already logged in, so she beat us to that info, lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    On the left side, is the Wish List. Just click there and add it to your wish list. Have Fun!
    TYSVM!!! THis is the part I was missing! I was thinking I needed to see it by the item... didn't even think to even look over on the left hand side of the page.

MUCH Thanx!!!

You are very welcome! Welcome to GDS! If you need anything else, just give a shout!