shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is looking for a partner for the ADSR?

Arrow Who is looking for a partner for the ADSR?

Hi Everyone!

If you are interested in running the race for this year's ADSR,
    but are looking for a partner, post in this thread. Maybe you can start a conversation or PM with others here looking for a partner

If you find a partner, post back so that we all know!

Good Luck Everyone!

I've found my partner. I'm teaming up with MunchkinsMom.

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

3. I have admired this challenge for such a long time and would love to do it. BUT... it comes at my busiest time of the year, with tax season, so I never feel like I can commit to it. So if there is anyone else out there who would like to give it a shot, but feels like life might get in the way and won't be mad if one of us has to back out, then I'm your partner :)

jayne

OK Jayne, I'm very curious about this since it is the first time I hear of it. Like you, my life is so very busy and I don't know if I can keep up but if you are game, I'll take the plunge...what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    I have admired this challenge for such a long time and would love to do it. BUT... it comes at my busiest time of the year, with tax season, so I never feel like I can commit to it. So if there is anyone else out there who would like to give it a shot, but feels like life might get in the way and won't be mad if one of us has to back out, then I'm your partner :)

jayne

5. If for some reason one of you isn't able to continue on, the remaining partner has the choice to A) find a new partner and continue on which will keep you eligible for the grand prize at the end, or B) continue on SOLO and still collect prizes at the completion of each challenge, but not be eligible for the Grand Prize....it really is a bunch of fun!

6. Anna, it's you and me, babe!! LOL

Jenn, thanks for that info. Nice to know there are options when life gets in the way!

jayne
    briarwoodpups@yahoo.com

I'd like to participate in this "race". Anyone game?

I think it sounds like fun. I'm game if you are Dona.

9. Sounds like fun and I'd love to give it a try but I'm going to need a partner.
    Christine

Great, Cathy, let's do it!