shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap~Thursday, March 17 10pm EDT

1. Speed Scrap~Thursday, March 17 10pm EDT

I keep thinking I'll get some cute little announcement made to invite ya'll to a speed scrap this week, but truthfully, it'll never happen, and I'd rather spend my limited time designing, LOL...SOOOOOOO...............

No cutesy invites, just hard-core speed scrappin'!

Join me Thursday, March 17th, at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm PDT...you can check on other time zones HERE

Be sure to wear green, bring 1-3 photos, and your mojo (or desire to find it) and prepare yourself for a typical Dancing Princess Speed Scrap! What's typical about a Dancing Princess Speed Scrap, you ask???? That you don't know what to expect except a challenge...but a fun one :)

P.S. You can set yourself a reminder on the calendar HERE
    Last edited by j_camargo6; 03-14-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Created a reminder for myself! Looking forward to your speed scrap, Jenn!

I just LOVE your speed scraps Jenn!! I've put it on my calendar!!

Goodie, I think I can make it again. Your SS's are always fun and challenging, Jenn!

Count me in. I'll be wearing green and have the Irish music playing too
    I have to hear "the unicorn" and the "Black Velvet Band" at least once a year

I hope I can make this one, depends how much of my freelance job I get done. Crossing fingers here!

Yippee!!! A speed scrap I can hopefully attend. I was having Speed Scrap Withdrawals

YIPEE!!! Can't wait!

9. Am gonna try to join in! Can't wait :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I will try to make it ! Being Irish i wil be celebrating ST Paddys day so as long as i dont celebrate too much LOL ,i will be there !