store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    This was so much fun! Thank you for hosting Jenn! This is a lot simpler then I usually create, but every time I added something more it didn't look right.

~Suzette~

These are looking awesome! I'm going to get over to the gallery soon as I finish mine up and leave some love! I'm so SLOW tonight! (But it's because my tech guy is working on my website {YAY} and keeps asking me questions...I can forgive that, right?)

ok here is mine. I will probably add some journaling tomorrow. Thanks so much for a fun speed scrap!!!
    Josh and Daddy
    [IMG][/IMG]

Ok, finally finished mine.....

and in case you want to see the inspiration for the instructions tonight, visit this fantastic LO by Lisa

isn't that fantastic? Loved it the moment I first saw it!

Almost forgot to post in here:

Posting bonuses have been sent! Thanks for playing everyone.....look for a new challenge I'll be putting up in the next few hours....it's gonna be a FUN ONE!

Here is the random winner of the $5.00 Gift Certificate which will be sent out shortly!

Congrats Number 7!

[QUOTE=MunchkinsMom;214759]This was so much fun! Thank you for hosting Jenn! This is a lot simpler then I usually create, but every time I added something more it didn't look right.

Suzette!! Long time no see....I thought I recognized Giles!! Great to see you!