shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap~Thursday, March 17 10pm EDT

1. 1. Pick one or two papers. If you choose two papers, layer them on top of each other, one slightly smaller than the other.
    2. Choose one to three photos. If you choose one or two, duplicate so that you have three photos total. "Cut" into circular shapes, getting gradually smaller.
    3. Blend (or use opacity) to blend an element into your background.
    4. Place your photos vertically (but offset) down the page.
    5. Select two more papers and "cut" into circular shapes to layer with photos. Can also choose 2 circular type elements instead.
    6. Layer elements of choice under and over photos, maintaining the vertical composition.

I just realized the kit I choose (an oldie but goodie of Jenn's, ) I lost part of the kit when my hard drive crashed a while back, so am going to have to improvise. Bummer

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Anna, have you tried just using the Night Scene setting and a tripod to take a long shutter speed shot?
    No I haven't. I may need to do that after the ss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I just realized the kit I choose (an oldie but goodie of Jenn's, ) I lost part of the kit when my hard drive crashed a while back, so am going to have to improvise. Bummer
    Is it one you can get reset in the shop, Cathy? I am shame-faced to say I don't remember the policy on resetting links...how bad is that?

I have no idea on the policy for resetting either. Never thought about asking.

I think I need the scrapping fairy to help me finish on time!

7. 1. Pick one or two papers. If you choose two papers, layer them on top of each other, one slightly smaller than the other.
    2. Choose one to three photos. If you choose one or two, duplicate so that you have three photos total. "Cut" into circular shapes, getting gradually smaller.
    3. Blend (or use opacity) to blend an element into your background.
    4. Place your photos vertically (but offset) down the page.
    5. Select two more papers and "cut" into circular shapes to layer with photos. Can also choose 2 circular type elements instead.
    6. Layer elements of choice under and over photos, maintaining the vertical composition.
    7. Create a title, maintaining the vertical feel of your page.

OK! That's the last one! Finish your pages and upload your layout to the Speed Scrap Gallery and if you post by the time I wake up in the morning you are still eligible for the posting bonus and gift certificate!
    Be sure and post here in the thread with a link to your page in the gallery so we can all leave some love!

Since the baby's not screaming I'll probably be around long enough to finish my LO, so I'll try to answer any questions that might come up :)

Thanks so much for coming!

Finally caught up with that last step, almost...

Thanks Jenn....great chatting with you ladies tonight. I have misses these fun chats and scraps!

Off to finish my lo.

Thanks jenn great scrap