1. Pick one or two papers. If you choose two papers, layer them on top of each other, one slightly smaller than the other.
2. Choose one to three photos. If you choose one or two, duplicate so that you have three photos total. "Cut" into circular shapes, getting gradually smaller.
3. Blend (or use opacity) to blend an element into your background.
4. Place your photos vertically (but offset) down the page.
5. Select two more papers and "cut" into circular shapes to layer with photos. Can also choose 2 circular type elements instead.
6. Layer elements of choice under and over photos, maintaining the vertical composition.