shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap~Thursday, March 17 10pm EDT

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    I know -- I had to sort out the green jellybeans' for elena's st. patty's day snack at school and the other ones have been finding there way to me all day
    Isn't it funny how they do that??

Step 2 done. Can't believe I'm still keeping up. Jenn, you'll probably kill us with a step down the line.

3. OK have step 2 done...
    [IMG][/IMG]

Throw some my way .......jelly beans i like the black ones lol

5. 1. Pick one or two papers. If you choose two papers, layer them on top of each other, one slightly smaller than the other.
    2. Choose one to three photos. If you choose one or two, duplicate so that you have three photos total. "Cut" into circular shapes, getting gradually smaller.
    3. Blend (or use opacity) to blend an element into your background.

Just figured out what pics to use, now to find paper!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by landofoz View Post
    Throw some my way .......jelly beans i like the black ones lol
    These don't have the black ones:( But since your Irish I'll throw ya some green ones!
    [IMG][/IMG]

8. hiya ladies!!

i'm back now.... trying to catch up

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    I know -- I had to sort out the green jellybeans' for elena's st. patty's day snack at school and the other ones have been finding there way to me all day
    Take full advantage of these days of having a little one that "explains" the candy in the house ...

I have no excuse but ME now. Sadly, I have sent a kid to the grocery store to buy me some jelly beans ...

10. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Step 2 done. Can't believe I'm still keeping up. Jenn, you'll probably kill us with a step down the line.
    Moi????

I don't know, I may be getting soft in my old age....
    I'm celebrating being able to type with both hands and also able to think, now that I've put the baby in bed and am no longer feeding him, and the crying is starting to subside....

I may even finish my layout, LOL