shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I don't see Florida represented

Quote Originally Posted by kchertz View Post
    HELLOOOOO fellow Floridians. I am from the Tallahassee, FL area. Anyone else around here? I read over this thread and did not see one, but thought I might have missed somebody.
    I used to live there, met my hubby there and had my first son there. Also, I'm a die hard Seminole fan! I just love that area with the small-town feel, change of seasons, yet it's not too terribly cold! Now I live in SW Florida.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Waving to all my fellow florida digiscrappers!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

back atcha!!

4. I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL and it's great to see other Floridians in here! Welcome to a great website :) it's very easy to become addicted to digiscrapping, I love it!!!

FL

Hi

I have a home in Venice FL and Aiken SC. So I'm not far from you either.
    Atria's Creations

Hi all!! I'm Deborah and I'm from just west of the Orlando area. We live in a teeny tiny town called Minneola. We're about 25 miles west of Orlando and the Disney area. I'm a middle school teacher and DH works in Fleet Transportation at WDW. It's good to see the Sunshine State represented here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digi Deborah View Post
    Hi all!! I'm Deborah and I'm from just west of the Orlando area. We live in a teeny tiny town called Minneola. We're about 25 miles west of Orlando and the Disney area. I'm a middle school teacher and DH works in Fleet Transportation at WDW. It's good to see the Sunshine State represented here!!
    SOOOOO Jealous... will be there someday.... My Son and his girlfriend just moved to Florida last month...

Welcome and great to see you Deborah!

I live in Miami Springs, Fla. Our city is north of Miami International Airport, west of the City of Miami. I'm not looking forward to Hurricane season---we've been so lucky these past couple of years; hope we're not due!!! Karen