store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    finding Florida peeps talking about hurricanes.

I'm in Davenport, just south of Disney.

Like KarenM, I was hit by all 3 in '04. Unfortunatly our damage was more severe. I have huge trees, so luckily we only lost branches, but by all 3 most of my shingles and some of the actual roof was gone, my she roof is ruined, and the ceiling in my girls room collapsed in and I couldn't get it fixed for almost a year because lovely (sarcasm) FEMA decided to send me a check for $76 for all my damages. Hopefully I won't have to see another season like that again.

Nice to meet some fellow Floridians!!

Brooke

Hey tcscrapper....I'm in Palm Bay!!

Another FL Scrapper here! I live in Homosassa, which is on the gulf coast about an hour north of Tampa.

I'm a Tampa, FL Gal

Hi. Would love to get together with a (some?!?) digital scrappers in Tampa, St. Pete, Lakeland. Enjoy the day. Kathryn

I'm representing Southern Florida! I live in Miami Springs~~~a city between the Miami International airport and Hialeah. Greetings, Karen

Hi Ladies! I'm in Palm Bay and I'm sure grateful we didn't get any hurricanes this year. I'm new to digital scrapping ... I'm new to all scrapping. I've spent about 2 years collecting "supplies" (paper and digital) and have yet to make anything other than my monthly calendar desktop! I just have such a hard time "seeing" my pictures in "final layout", so I never start.

Hi, Barbara. Thank God there have been no hurricanes! I am in Tampa. I'm also new to scrapping (since July), but I only do digital. To me, the easiest way to get started is to either try a 'quick page' or use a template. They both are great to get used to how things should flow. And, you're one ahead of me, I have never done a calendar desktop! (Actually, my screensaver is a rotation of my scrapbook pages (jpgs) and some favorite photos from a friend in New Zealand.} Good luck.

I'm from Florida!

Hey there fellow Floridians! I'm in Miami Springs; south of you both. Keep your fingers crossed regarding hurricanes---the season isn't over quite yet! Now, go knock on wood! LOL Karen

A big shout out to all my fellow Florida scrappers! Holla!

Too lame?

Anyway, I too am from Sunny Florida. I've lived here since I was 6 and I love it.

@casey4 - Are you still in Fort Pierce? I live in PSL, went to school in FP, and still go to IRPC every Sunday. (Acronyms are fun.)

HELLOOOOO fellow Floridians. I am from the Tallahassee, FL area. Anyone else around here? I read over this thread and did not see one, but thought I might have missed somebody.