shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap~Thursday, February 3rd~Wahoo!

1. ok here is mine. Thanks for a great speed scrap! It was fun!!
    Priceless
    [IMG][/IMG]

So sorry I missed this tonight! I had to get stuff together for a job interview in the morning - priorities you know! Looks like you had a blast and there's some beautiful layouts - once again. Glad you all got some SS Therapy!

Here is mine. I made my paper strips too small to journal on -- ooops
    but i do like my page

Now that we don't have classes today, I'm really sad I did not stay up for the speed scrap. The los look great...I might need to follow these directions and create one anyway!!

Love all the layouts! Great speed scrap Jenn and love what you used for inspiration and what you created too! Your layout is soooooooo darn sweet!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thank you for hosting Jenn. Sorry I missed it. I work nights now so I think there will be a few SS that I miss. =( But here is mine, Sweet Boy

7. Thanks for playing everyone!
    Posting bonuses have been sent out by PM, so let me know if you didn't get it or have any difficulties with it.

Congrats to Lone/scrappinsas/post #97! She won the GC to my store!

Hope to see you again next time!

Congrats, Lone! Thanks for the coupon, Jenn and for hosting.

w00t!! Awesome!! Thanks so much Jenn!! It was great to do a speed scrap again.. it's been MONTHS for me!! I loved it!