shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap~Thursday, February 3rd~Wahoo!

Thanks, Jenn, this was a great one. Lots of people here, too, that I didn't even realize. Jayne, you're so quiet tonight!

Here is my LO

My Sons

Here's mine ...

Thanks for the great speed scrap Jenn. Got mine done and posted

Thanks Jenn---I needed a speed scrap fix, lol.

Noah

These are all turning out so cute! Terrific speed scrap, Jenn! Thanks so much for hosting. It was good seeing everyone!

Ok... So in my rush to catch up, I missed the part about lining the pictures up "vertically." Oops! Thanks for the fun speed scrap Jenn!
    Here's mine:

8. I won't call this one totally done yet. Couldn't get journaling strips to look right, and I was liking the simple look of this so far. Will look at it again in the morning, but I'm way out of time to work on it more tonight so that i can get up for work in the morning. Thanks a million for a fun speed scrap, Jenn!! So good to have you back at the helm!!

Will have to leave love tomorrow, too!

ok.. done.. just gotta load it to the gallery now... Thanks Jenn for hosting!! ... silly hubby thinks ss should take about 15 mins... LOL sigh.. men...

Last edited by Scrappinsass; 02-03-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Here's my layout. Great SS, Jenn!