shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

1. Off to see what I can do.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I found mine in last year's summer vacation folder also but I'm actually getting in the mood for this year's vacation since we are going to Hawaii!!! With the same people in these pictures...my bffs!! Can't wait.
    Oh Anna ... that is WONDERFUL! My husband and I never got to take a honeymoon ... and that's our dream destination ... Hawaii! Take tons of photos ... I bet it's gonna be gorgeous!

3. Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Oh Anna ... that is WONDERFUL! My husband and I never got to take a honeymoon ... and that's our dream destination ... Hawaii! Take tons of photos ... I bet it's gonna be gorgeous!
    sooooo jealous! sounds wonderful Anna!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Holly, what do you mean by stretching the border of the paper?

5. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Holly, what do you mean by stretching the border of the paper?
    I was envisioning a curvy border that have been trendy the past several months. Usually the straight edge side of the curvy border has a width of 12" so its stretches the length of one side of your paper.

Oh dear, I'm doing my first layout in CS5. It's opened all my pics in one file and you have to toggle through. I forgot about that. I may not be speedy tonight!

7. No worries Darlene :)

8. Here's another step:

Step 1: Choose one background paper and one solid or lightly textured paper
    Step 2: Choose a border (ie. Curved or some shaped border but not stitching) that stretches one side of your paper. You can choose to lay the border horizontal or vertically on your layout but it should be flush up with the edge of the paper.
    Step 3: Frame or mat your 3 photos

Thanks, Holly. Does that mean you want us to use one of the papers we chose in step 1, or another one? Sorry I'm so full of ???s tonight.

My lucky "baby" sister just went to Hawaii for her third time, lucky person. She has a best friend who lives there. I don't think I will ever be going.