shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Chris, you're using CS5 for the first time too?! Isn't it great and yet challenging at the same time. I have such habits, I'm going "doh!" all the time because I'm doing something that's not the same in CS5. Plus I haven't loaded many styles, and I miss my shadows! Must load those.
    It's incredibly easy to load all those right from within CS5 ... not nearly as difficult as Elements ... once you get the hang of it, you're really, really, really gonna love it. I thought I'd never get the hang of it ... Andrea's classes helped tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong View Post
    The problem is I am finding nothing -- nada -- zero -- zilch -- to go with a boat trip that is not a sail boat. I am finding nothing! No emblishments to go with the vacation theme.

I would go with a suitcase or a bridge or a lighthouse - or a horse drawn carriage. I am going nuts.
    Do you have some seashells, or rope ... little fish ... you could cluster them with some flowers or bubbles or something ... you'll think of something!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    You could always do waves and just add birds flying and greenery in the waves. Trying a different angle sometimes works. I find if I have something stuck in my brain and can't find what I'm looking for, it's time to take a different path. Be creative. It doesn't have to be a total "holiday" theme.
    Thank you -- that helped.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

4. OK here is mine...
    Winery trip
    Last edited by altimasport; 01-26-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong View Post
    Thank you -- that helped.
    You are more than welcome to have more time to complete your layout :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Lovely lo's ladies. So sorry I missed this. Dang work! LOL

7. Thanks for hosting Holly! This was a lot of fun!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Alright ladies, wanna thank you all for participating in tonight's speed scrap! No worries if you don't get your layout in on time...you know I'm not a stickler for deadlines :) Just hope you had fun and were just a little challenged tonight! Will look forward to seeing the rest of the layouts tomorrow morning.

Remember this counts toward Scrappin '7!

I'll be sending out a bonus and coupons this weekend! Be back tomorrow with announcement on who won the random prize!

Night night ladies!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks for hosting Holly! Too bad you had to work Cathy, there will be a next time! Off to do the finishing touches on my layouts - after I load my styles!

Here is my layout for the speed scrap: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=91190