shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

Join me in this thread for a speed scrap Wednesday, January 26th at 9pm EST :)

Vacation is on my mind so that will be the theme of this speed scrap!

Choose 3 photos....

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store! If you use any of my products primarily for your layout, you'll get a 25% off coupon to my store!

See you then!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh, goody, a speed scrap! Hope to be there.

Yay a speed scrap!
    I am so excited and happy -- I will need some scrap
    therapy after my dd's dance class -- it is pure chaos
    with lots of little girl adrenaline everywhere!

YAY! Some speed scrap therapy sounds wonderful!!!!!

Marking that on my calendar!

Well Pooh.....don't you know I scheduled myself to work the late shift that night. Will just be getting home when the deadline is up! Guess I will have to try and catch the next one. I think the Speed Scrap Police are keeping me away, ROFL.

OMGosh Cathy, the stars just aren't aligning for you for Speed Scraps right now! I think I'm going to host one at the end of the month, so hopefully, it will work into your schedule. I know you've missed Bingos too, so I'm looking for one in the evening. Perhaps we should check our schedules!

Sounds like fun!! Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    OMGosh Cathy, the stars just aren't aligning for you for Speed Scraps right now! I think I'm going to host one at the end of the month, so hopefully, it will work into your schedule. I know you've missed Bingos too, so I'm looking for one in the evening. Perhaps we should check our schedules!
    LOL....sounds like a plan to me Darlene, ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Well Pooh.....don't you know I scheduled myself to work the late shift that night. Will just be getting home when the deadline is up! Guess I will have to try and catch the next one. I think the Speed Scrap Police are keeping me away, ROFL.
    CATHY! I can't believe it! I'm so sorry you won't be able to participate, but hopefully there will be more opportunities soon. I sure love it when you're at the speed scraps ... you will certainly be missed!