shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    So no limit on the amount of embellies?
    no limits!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

And here's your final step:

Step 1: Choose one background paper and one solid or lightly textured paper
    Step 2: Choose a border (ie. Curved or some shaped border but not stitching) that stretches one side of your paper. You can choose to lay the border horizontal or vertically on your layout but it should be flush up with the edge of the paper.
    Step 3: Frame or mat your 3 photos
    Step 4: Tuck the photos under the border so they are peaking out from the border
    Step 5: You can choose which paper to use as your background and which to clip to your border to take on the shape of the border as best to work with your photos.
    Step 6: add any embellishments you wish but include something vacation themed
    Step 7: add journaling or wordart and date your layout!

You have until 11:00pm eastern to upload your layout to the speed scrap gallery! Can't wait to see what you all create!

Good luck and have fun!

I need some help with the concept of "vacation themed". I am doing a trip to Mackinaw Island on the ferry. So . . .??

wife, mother of 1 child and two cats

Laura - I'd picked out my photos and they were fishing trip/summer holiday of my cousins. So really, I think you can interpret it any way you want. I know my kit I picked is not your "typical" vacation kit.

Well, it was a bad idea to do a Speed Scrap in CS5 as my first project. I looked at some tutorials yesterday, but obviously didn't get far enough! I have to quit in order for some of my preferences to work that I thought I'd saved. Oh well, live and learn! Will be back . . . in a (long) while!

Thanks for the challenge. Good night you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Laura - I'd picked out my photos and they were fishing trip/summer holiday of my cousins. So really, I think you can interpret it any way you want. I know my kit I picked is not your "typical" vacation kit.
    agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong View Post
    I need some help with the concept of "vacation themed". I am doing a trip to Mackinaw Island on the ferry. So . . .??
    You could also scrap about something that is an escape for you...reading a book, taking a walk. I'm always open!

Anna - what a whiz!

thank you, Holly, I'm almost finished! Great prompts this time! Made me think and hunt...