shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Oh dear, I'm doing my first layout in CS5. It's opened all my pics in one file and you have to toggle through. I forgot about that. I may not be speedy tonight!
    You can do it, Darlene ... I remember my first speed scrap using CS5 ... I needed an extra deodorant/antiperspirant ... it was a HOOT ... but, I was determined to finish it in CS5 ... and I did. Now it's second nature! I probably just jinxed myself big time!

2. for the border do you want us to pick 1 of the 2 papers that we chose or is there a 3rd paper?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks you all now if I can get my boss to approve my days, I'll be one happy and excited camper!!

Quote Originally Posted by phardy1945 View Post
    My lucky "baby" sister just went to Hawaii for her third time, lucky person. She has a best friend who lives there. I don't think I will ever be going.
    Me either ... but we can dream, huh? ...

5. Paper questions will be answered in the next couple of steps :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

We're going to try to go to the Canadian Rockies next year, take a train. It looks beautiful in pictures.

I'd love to do that, too, Pat. Have heard the scenery is marvelous!

I have to join the jealous about Hawii train, too. It sounds wonderful. Enjoy every minute of it Anna.

I am really doubtful that we will have any type of "vacation" for the next several years. However, I think our son will be worth it.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

My parents took the trans-Canada railway and loved it.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Thanks Lisa - no better way than to jump right in!