shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Class Folder

Class Folder

If you are having a particularly hard time with one of the lessons and you just can't get it to work and are going to ask me a question about it, upload your .psd file here so I can take a look at it:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/11927252/...hop_files.html

If you upload it before you post the question, then I can download it and answer your question without having to ask for the file. Make sure it's your .psd file and post your question under the appropriate thread for your lesson question. That will help so much! :)

Andrea, I just uploaded my psd file to the 4 share link above. When you get to feeling better,maybe you can figure out what I am doing wrong.
    I will check back here sometime after the first of the week after I get settled down.I am taking a short break.
    I do appreciate all you help.
    Thanks.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Hi Faye,

I think you had trouble on page 8, #13 where you create the layer mask from the alpha selection. I don't think any mask got created and that's what masks out your shadow. Your alpha channels look fine. I've updated tutorial 2b with all of the extra screenshots if you want to try it again and see how it goes. :)

Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    Andrea, I just uploaded my psd file to the 4 share link above. When you get to feeling better,maybe you can figure out what I am doing wrong.
    I will check back here sometime after the first of the week after I get settled down.I am taking a short break.
    I do appreciate all you help.
    Thanks.

Thank you.Andrea.That's exactly what happened.and I was trying to put a vector mask in from the layer menu.(duh)
    I now have a drop shadow removable action that works perfect.
    Thanks to you and all your patience.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Yeah! Glad that was it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    Thank you.Andrea.That's exactly what happened.and I was trying to put a vector mask in from the layer menu.(duh)
    I now have a drop shadow removable action that works perfect.
    Thanks to you and all your patience.