shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Ask questions here...

Ask questions here...

Post any questions you might have about any of the lessons here and I will reply with an answer. Make sure you tell me what lesson you are asking about and what page in the tutorial you are having trouble with if applicable. I generally check questions several times a day. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible but don't be afraid to ask again in case I missed it. The forum is suppose to email me when there is a new post but rarely a question may end up in my spam folder. Also, I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)

Andrea ... I got so behind this month, so I tried to pack the entire class into nearly one weekend (that would be THIS weekend!). Anyhoo ... I've done pretty well with the exception of one topic ... I am TOTALLY LOST on alpha channels. I am going to go back through the lesson at a much slower pace, but I may have to come back and ask specific questions about it. I'm hoping I will be able to do that despite the time of class coming to an end.
    Thanks!!!! The class has been GREAT!

Yes, you will be fine. The forum will be open for 4 more weeks so you have time. I'll still get emails when you post here too. Let me know if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Andrea ... I got so behind this month, so I tried to pack the entire class into nearly one weekend (that would be THIS weekend!). Anyhoo ... I've done pretty well with the exception of one topic ... I am TOTALLY LOST on alpha channels. I am going to go back through the lesson at a much slower pace, but I may have to come back and ask specific questions about it. I'm hoping I will be able to do that despite the time of class coming to an end.
    Thanks!!!! The class has been GREAT!